Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Update, 2020

It's been awhile since I posted or even visited this blog... let's celebrate my return with a new, straightforward name. What was once "Leather is Better" is now simply AosLeather's Blog.
I have tidied it up a bit, removing quite a few outdated posts, including those featuring merchandise from my Etsy shop. (The shop is still there, linked on the sidebar, but I'm semi-retired, so the inventory is nominal.) The remaining posts will be tweaked and edited in the coming months (I hope) to compensate for some of the changes in the blogger platform that have altered the appearance from what the pages looked like when they were first posted. Until I get it figured out, the posts are going to look clumsy and the pics will seem oddly placed. Apologies for that.
And there will be the occasional new post, starting with the mask tutorial above this post.
It's June, 2020. We are dealing with a global pandemic, combined with international unrest over politics and racial injustice, all against the backdrop of climate change and massive wealth disparity.
I hope I can look back on this page in a few years and see that real, meaningful progress and changes have been made on all fronts!
Meanwhile, stay safe and take care.
We're all in this together.

No comments: