Sunday, November 11, 2012

At Last, More Earth Medallions

I tend to make things in bursts. I'll go heavy on cuffs for awhile, then get sidetracked by pouches or belts... And, regretfully, the need to sleep and do housework really eats into my crafting time!
My Earth Medallions have been on my to-do list for awhile now, but it's only recently that I've been able to pry loose the time to translate the desire to make more into action.
I have some lovely new ones just posted with more to come over the next couple of weeks. Working with these beautiful stones is such a joy! Tantalizing hint of upcoming pieces - there may be turquoise in the works ;-)
Here's a small sampling - you can see the full listings in my Etsy shop, linked at the top of the left sidebar. (but you knew that, didn't you?)
Don't forget to check there weekly to see what's new!

No comments: