Monday, June 11, 2012

The Contest is Still On!

In March I posted about my pouches being featured in Longhorn Steakhouse renovations throughout the country. There's a contest attached - you can find the details here.
To get you in the spirit (and to remind you about the contest), here's a picture of my niece at the Round Rock, TX restaurant, standing beneath the first of my pouches to be installed. Sorry, Kelly - both you and the Round Rock location are ineligible for the contest. Thanks, though, for the great pic!! 
Now everyone else - get out there and find one near you! First person to send a similar picture from a qualifying location wins one of these awesome handcrafted pouches... I just sent out a new batch - there are now nearly 20 potential locations that could win for you! Good luck!

No comments: