Friday, March 30, 2012

New Item - Leather Chokers


There's something new in my Etsy shop - Leather Chokers!
Hand-tooled on high-quality belt leather, I've lined these with some lovely soft garment leather so they're cushioned against your neck.
The tie-on styling allows them to accommodate a range of sizes - they can be worn by women or men.
This is just one of the designs in stock - you can see more in my Etsy shop, linked at the top of the left sidebar.
And, of course, I'm open to any and all design suggestions or custom requests!

6 comments:

Janine - Foxtail Creek Studio said...

Great idea - these are gorgeous! I really like seeing them on a model too...lovely :)

Art of Spirit LeatherWorks said...

Thank you!

Gypsies’ Old School Bikes said...

nice neck! vrealy!
sory! nice worck to!

Art of Spirit LeatherWorks said...

Thanks! (the lovely neck belongs to my daughter ;-)

Kim said...

Beautiful! I've been wanting to work with leather for a long time and found you on YouTube. Your work is lovely!

Art of Spirit LeatherWorks said...

Thanks - have fun learning leatherwork!