Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What's New

I've been busy, busy, as usual. No complaints, of course - I truly love what I do!
Here are some of my recent additions to my shop. Lots of Stone Love!
Wild Horse Stone
Turquoise Earth Cuff
Coming soon there will be another post as soon as i have confirmation and pictures - I'm anxious to share some exciting news on where my pouches will soon be seen.
Hint; if you had asked me three months ago where I'd expect my pouches to be displayed, I wouldn't have guessed this!
Tiger Tail Jasper
Enough of the teaser - here are some of my newest creations; all can be viewed and purchased in my Etsy shop (link is at the top of the left sidebar.)

Ocean Jasper

2 comments:

Gypsies’ Old School Bikes said...

LOVLEY!time? same old problem!

Art of Spirit LeatherWorks said...

Thank for the compliment ... and not enough time is kinda an awesome problem to have in some ways, yes? ;-)