Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Earth Medallions for July

I've finally managed to get pictures taken of my newest Earth Medallions and have posted most of them to my Etsy shop with a few on my website as well.
There are some real stunners in this batch following another trip to my favorite local rock & bead store, Nawbin of Traverse City.
I got more of that delicious Lizard Stone Jasper I discovered just recently -- I love this cool green stone! It appeals to the Earth-child in me on a number of levels.
Also, my-oh-my, look what Karl had for me!

At first I thought these were the most distinctive Crazy Lace Agate cabochons I had ever seen, but no. Karl calls this Lapis-Laced Onyx.

White Onyx with occlusions of Lapis Lazuli. Breathtaking, literally - I actually gasped when he showed these to me.
Most of these pictures are linked to the listings on Etsy where you'll find info on size and a few more pictures. (Sorry - the horizontal Lizard Stone pendant is no longer available)
There are also some other new pendants -- too many to fit into this post.
Of course, as always, I need to get back to work!
I've said it before; so many stones, so little time!

No comments: