Wednesday, March 4, 2009

More Fun with Wristbands

I have been having entirely too much fun making wristbands lately.
Really! There's so much more that needs to be done (like more frequent blogging!), and here I am, tooling and dying and painting to my heart's content!
Ah well, lol. Here are two of my latest listings, just to share the joy.
The big bright flower cuffs have been popular for me, but I dislike making too many of the same thing, so I did one in purple to compliment the reds & blues I've already listed.
I have a special fondness for this peace-sign wristband in brown -- such a throwback to my early days of leathercraft! Yep, the hippie in me is still alive and well.
There will be new projects on my table over the next few days; I have no choice in the matter! Summer will be here before I know it, and that's the busy season where I live. There is much getting-ready to tend to.
Still, more of this kind of fun won't be too far off... I'm afraid I simply cannot help myself!

3 comments:

amber42183 said...

hello I loved the video, I am look for more help making dog show leads. I am looking for help making a round 4 string braid. do you know of a good book with photos in it or point me in the right direction please.

amber42183 said...

I loved the video, but am having trouble making dog show leads? I am trying to do a 4 strand round braid and need some help. do you know of a good book with some photos or can you help me? this would be amazing if I could get this this thing done this year...lol

Art of Spirit LeatherWorks said...

I wish i could reach through the internet and help, lol. But since i can't and since the video didn't help enough... Here is a link to a great book on Leather Braiding: http://www.tandyleatherfactory.com/en-usd/home/department/Books-Patterns/6022-00.aspx
Good luck!