Sunday, January 11, 2009

Going, Going, Almost Gone

Well, here it is; the end of my belt supply. As I said in a prior post, I've made the decision to discontinue my in-stock belts for the time being so I can concentrate on other aspects of my inventory, namely my Earth Medallions. Though it wasn't an easy decision, I feel pretty solid about it. I am comforted by the fact that there are many other very talented folks on Etsy offering handcrafted belts.

There are still a few left and they've been discounted to move, but by January 15th they'll be gone! Any that remain in stock at that time will be pulled from my listings, so if you want one before they're gone, this is the time to jump!
I will still take belt orders on a custom basis -- just contact me if you need one done to suit you.

No comments: