Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Community Spirit, Alive and Well

There are many people who are much better at this blogging thing than I am -- they post more regularly and have interesting things to show & tell.
Charity of the SubEarthen Cottage blog would be a case in point... she has a charming blog, nicely laid out and well displayed! She has started a lovely practice of featuring fellow Etsy artisans on her blog, and I am very flattered to be her first choice!
You can find her blog here: http://subearthancottage.blogspot.com/ and you can also find her selling some wonderful handmade soaps, jewelry and more on Etsy! www.sophiecls.etsy.com
Thank you Charity, for your awesome community spirit and for choosing my shop to feature!

2 comments:

Charity said...

Thanks! You are too kind. I feel I still have a lot to learn to blog with the "big guys".

Thank you for allowing me to showcase you and your beautiful leather working on my blog. :)

aosLeather said...

You are entirely welcome and thanked at the same time!!