Thursday, May 1, 2008

Living in Paradise is a Vexing Thing

In the northern parts of Michigan spring is an awesome time of year. Winter can be long and tough (you can reference my February posts for a snow picture of my backyard); it's easy to mentally and physically gravitate toward a hibernation mode. When Spring at last convincingly arrives, two conflicting things happen in my world;

  1. The impending demands of the summer tourist season require long hours in the workshop.

  2. The world outside wakes up, I shake off the low-light blues and want to go out and play!!



Work wins. Usually. But look at the temptation I have to resist!











2 comments:

Melanie said...

You're giving me workbench envy.

aosLeather said...

I understand -- I love my workbench! Had it custom made about 20 years ago, and it's just about the best investment i ever made!